Effective Treatment Coordination
Join Michael Bentley for this informative afternoon session focusing on the role of a treatment coordinator and how having someone occupy this position in your team can help you to increase treatment uptake and support the growth of your business.
Michael will share his knowledge and experience to help you understand the role that treatment coordination plays in a dental practice. He will demonstrate how to communicate with new patients and how treatment coordination, when conducted effectively, can help you increase treatment uptake and help you boost your business' profitability.
Your host will explain the various stages of treatment coordination including building patient relationships, the verbal skills needed for effective communication and how treatment plans should be presented.
• Gain an insight into the role of the treatment coordinator
• Understand how to build relationships with a patient
• Identify and understand the personality types of patients
• Discover how to present treatment plans
• Learn how to manage patient objections
• Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D
This event takes place on the following dates:
- Leeds on Thursday 5th March 2020 from 1.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- Manchester on Thursday 28th May from 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
The event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Michael has an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for business and team development and loves nothing more than seeing practice managers excel in their roles. Having worked as a Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and Dental Nurse, Michael has real grass-roots knowledge and experience.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person