How to Get the Most from your Social Media Marketing
If you’re already using social media in your practice but want to boost your knowledge and grow your presence, here’s your chance to learn how!
Join Mark Oborn, Online Dental Marketing Consultant, for this workshop where he’ll help you to understand how to integrate social media into your overall marketing and how you can get the most from it to attract and engage with both existing and potential patients.
• Learn how to integrate social media into your marketing
• Understand where social media fits with other digital media platforms including review sites and e-mail marketing
• Discover how to attract more traffic to your website
• Learn how to use social media to increase your engagement with both potential and existing patients
• Gain three hours of verifiable CPD
• Achieve Development Outcomes A & D.
This event will take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday 28th January 2020 in Nottingham, 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
- Thursday 12th March 2020 in Bristol, 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
* This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members *
Mark has worked in the dental industry for over thirty years, starting out in dental laboratories in London. He gained his Masters in Business, with a specialism in marketing and creativity in 2007. Mark has worked with dental practices for over 10 years helping them to attract and retain patients through increasing their website conversions and online presence.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person